March 31, 2011

Nicholas Sparks Reading challenge



Hosted By : Book Vixen

The book Vixen is Hosting the "Nicholas Sparks Reading Challenge". And Nicholas Sparks being one of my all time favorite authors made it hard for me not to participate in this challenge.This is one of my favorite challenges of the year, mostly because of the company of people and Nicholas Sparks writing style.I am going for the ENGAGED level. It requires me to read nine to twelve books by the author till 31'st December. The books I'll be reading ( or Re-reading) for the challenge are :
  1. The notebook
  2. A bend in the road
  3. At first Sight
  4. A walk to Remember
  5. Dear John
  6. True believer
  7. The last song
  8. Safe haven
  9. The guardian
  10. Nights in rodanthe
  11. Message in a bottle
  12. The Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment